Thursday, February 10, 2011
Best Moldovan Brands in the "Trademark of the Year" Competition
One of the most essential parts of the "Made in Moldova" project is a yearly competition which aims to promote and recognize the best brands in Moldova called "Trademark of the Year".
2. Read the first page of the "Best Trademark" project and explain what the following information refers to:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova
- role of corporative image of companies,
- 700 /14 regions
- vital part
- many attendees at the event
- yearly edition
- 2 talented students
3. Which, in your opinion, are the 3 most important objectives of the competition?
4. Name three winners of the following categories:
- "APPRECIATION OF THE CONSUMERS"
- "Patrimony of the Republic"
- Professionalism Criteria TRADE MARK "EXPORT"
- Professionalism Criteria TRADE MARK "PROFI"
- Professionalism Criteria"REBRANDING"
- "REPUTATION AND TRUST" TRADE MARK
Read the following news and answer the questions below:http://totul.md/en/newsitem/22190.html
1. How many Moldovan companies have won the grand prize – the Golden Mercuryhigh professional award – within the Trademark-2010 competition?
2. How many projects participated in the competition in 2010?
3. What was the competition novelty?
4. Which joint companies were marked for their trademarks?
5. Which state official congratulated the competition laureates andwished them keeping the goods and service quality at the same levelin the future?
6. Which exclusive right does the participation in the competitionprovide its winners with?
7. Which organisation organised the competition?
8. How old is the The Trademark of the Year competition?
Posted by Dr Daniela Munca-Aftenev