Monday, April 9, 2012
Dear FB 10 F students,
This week we will discuss and evaluate your Top Moldova 2011 Business News projects.
These are the assessment criteria:
1. Originality in Title elaboration (Is the title original and creative?)
2. Text organisation (Are the news well organised? Is the newspaper easy on the eye?)
3. News relevance (Do the news in the article reflect the most important Moldovan business aspects of 2011?)
4. News summarizing (Have the news been summarized appropriately? Was the most important content specified? Were all relevant details included?)
5. Linguistic accuracy (Are there any major grammatical errors in English?)
Now it is time to have a closer look at your work:
a) Cornel Economic Zone News
b) Corina Business News from Moldova
c) Olga O. MoldEconomic News
d) Cristina Hottest Economic News of Moldova
e) Tatiana Fresh Moldovan News
We wish you the best of luck and are looking forward to your newspapers!
2) What is the ratio of the unemployed people in Moldova in 2010 as compared to 2009?
3) What are Gebauer & Geiller investment plans for Moldova?
4) How many Moldovan citizens left the country in 2010 to work abroad?
6) How much money was sent home by Moldovan citizens working abroad in January 2012 as compared to January 2011?
8) How much money did the Moldovans working abroad send home in 2011?
9) What is Moldova's wages rate as compared to Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg?
10)What is the minimum wage in Moldova?
11)What is Moldova's rank in the top of the countries with the most favorable business environment as compared to 2011?
12)What did the Government of the Republic of Moldova and the United Nations sign for the period covering 2013-2017?
14) What do Moldova, Nepal and Cambodia have in common?
16)How much wine has Republic of Moldova exported to Russia since January 2012?
17)How many Moldovagaz’s stocks belong to Russia’s Gazprom?
Posted by Dr Daniela Munca-Aftenev