Saturday, February 20, 2010
Starting a Successful Career
There are three things you need to do well to start a successful career:
1) Write an excellent CV / Resume
2) Put together a convincing Cover Letter
3) Pass a Job Interview
1) Tead the following guidelines on how to write a CV/Resume.
2) Do you have a personal statement on your resume? Learn about how to write one here.
3) Read about the pitfalls of resume writing, examine the "badly" and "well" written resumes.
4) Take the following tests to determine whether those are good or bad resumes.
5) Watch the Video on How to Write a CV/Resume
6) Learn about how to write a good cover letter: how many paragraphs should be there? what does the firt paragrpah contain? how about the second?
Posted by Dr Daniela Munca-Aftenev